Neural DSP is developing technology to advance the state of the art in the music industry by at least two decades an order of magnitude earlier.
We are in search of a remarkably talented video content creator who can become the face of our products across all of Neural’s social media channels.
Our educational and cultural backgrounds vary greatly, what we do have in common, however, is extremely high expectations of ourselves and an unrelenting passion for making great and useful things.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Able to take initiative and come up with ideas for new content.
- Own all necessary equipment to shoot and edit videos.
- Experience shooting and editing videos to a high standard, as well as experience with using Neural DSP plugins.
- Comfortable talking on camera.
- Strong ability to communicate in English.
- A versatile guitarist who is able to play multiple styles proficiently. Ability with other instruments is a bonus.
- Knowledge of music production and the ability to produce high quality, well recorded music.
- You will be responsible for creating a minimum of 2 videos per week for the Neural DSP YouTube channel, and managing a top-down approach to your content where you can export shorter clips for use on Facebook, Instagram, and other social platforms.
The position is available to anybody worldwide. If you are interested, please send your portfolio/showreel as well as a short application video demonstrating your playing and ability to talk on camera to firstname.lastname@example.org