Neural DSP is comprised of a multidisciplinary team of experts solely focused on advancing the state of the art in software development for music production solutions.
We are working relentlessly at advancing and incorporating the latest developments in electronics engineering, digital signal processing, user interface/experience design, embedded systems, and machine learning into the music industry.
Our mission is to design the next generation of both audio software and hardware products in order to empower musicians’ creativity to expand alongside technology.
– Excellent writing and language skills.
– Strong graphic design skills & experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
– Ability to edit videos to a high standard.
– Documented immersion in social media (links to profiles as examples).
– In-depth knowledge of social media platforms.
– Working knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
– Proficient in content marketing.
– Deep understanding of Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads.
– Personal interest in music, music production, guitar, bass, plugins, and other subjects relevant to Neural’s field.
– Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
– Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written, and audio).
– Become an ambassador for the company in social media spaces.
– Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation.
– Compile reports for management.
– Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
– Administrate the creation & execution of a regular and highly engaging email newsletter and carry out all aspects of email marketing.
– Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations for revising marketing strategy.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your application and CV (in English) to [email protected]
Helsinki, Finland is preferred, open to discuss remote work.