Neural DSP is comprised of a multidisciplinary team of experts solely focused on advancing the state of the art in software development for music production solutions.
We are working relentlessly at advancing and incorporating the latest developments in electronics engineering, digital signal processing, user interface/experience design, embedded systems, and machine learning into the music industry.
Our mission is to design the next generation of both audio software and hardware products in order to empower musicians’ creativity to expand alongside technology.
– Masters degree in accounting or business administration.
– Relevant experience in software startups/growth companies.
– Basic understanding of Finnish taxation regulation.
– Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
– Experienced in budgeting, financial modelling, forecasting, and reporting.
– Auditing experience.
– Good English speaking and written skills.
– Preparing financial reports.
– Analyzing financial data.
– Implementing finance and accounting policies and procedures.
– Developing and forecasting budgets under the direction of CEO.
– Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
– Developing plans for financial growth.
– Evaluating and managing risk.
– Ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your application and CV (in English) to [email protected]
Helsinki, Finland only.