Neural DSP is looking for a robotics engineer.
You will be working closely with our machine learning and automation team in some of most the cutting-edge research on audio DSP.
You will be in charge of the mechanical, electronic and software control interface design and implementation of a modular robotics system around solenoid and servo-motors.
This is a dream project for anyone passionate about engineering, audio, and robotics!
– You will be working on a multidisciplinary team. You work well with others and have good communication skills.
– You are independent and eager to solve complex problems with minimum guidance.
– You are relentless and have a can-do attitude.
– You have experience developing the necessary hardware and software components of electrical motors control and high-precision robotic systems.
– You are passionate about learning, technology, and engineering.
– Experience in mechanical design.
– Working knowledge with 3D software tools (CAD, Solidworks, Rhino) and prototyping (3D printing, CNC machining).
– Working knowledge of Python, C++, Unix/Linux (Raspberry Pi).
– Controlling electromechanical elements (e.g. servo motors, solenoids) through GPIO.
– Good understanding of mechanical design with gears and shafts to control for speed and angle.
– Basic experience in electrical circuits design.
– Audio recording experience.
– Passion for music creation, and production.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your application and CV (in English) to [email protected]
Helsinki, Finland only.