Neural DSP is developing technology to advance the state of the art in the music industry by at least two decades an order of magnitude earlier.
We are in search of remarkably talented engineers: creative and driven about making amazing products that work by finding and solving complex technical problems.
Our educational and cultural backgrounds vary greatly, what we do have in common, however, is extremely high expectations for ourselves and an unrelenting passion for making great and useful things.
We need people with a proven track record of creating and executing real solutions.
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team: smart, hard-working, and productive.
- Understand every aspect of engineering audio embedded systems from the ground up.
- Will be in charge of optimizing and porting existing DSP code into SHARC.
- Experienced in embedded DSP audio systems development
- Proficient in C/C++
- Experienced in SHARC Assembly optimization
Experienced in Cross Core Embedded Studio or Visual Studio
Solid background in DSP mathematics
Good understanding of analog circuits modeling
Basic electronics experience.
The position is full time, remote, or in Helsinki. If remote availability to travel for occasional meetings in Helsinki, Finland is required.
Interested candidates, please send CV and/or work portfolios to email@example.com