Neural DSP is developing technology to advance the state of the art in the music industry by at least two decades an order of magnitude earlier.
We are in search of remarkably talented engineers: creative and driven about making amazing products that work by finding and solving complex technical problems.
Our educational and cultural backgrounds vary greatly, what we do have in common, however, is extremely high expectations for ourselves and an unrelenting passion for making great and useful things.
Being super experienced is not a requirement, eagerness to learn and develop your skills are much more important.
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team: smart, hard-working, and productive.
- As a member of our front-end development team, you will help implement user interfaces for digital audio products (plugins) using JUCE.
- Will ensure intuitive and appealing usability of our digital products.
- Proficient in C++
- Proficient in JUCE
- Experience designing and implementing responsive user interfaces.
- Musical background, either playing instruments or production.
Interested candidates, please send CV and/or work portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org